The personal trainer will:
- Use their knowledge, skills and experience
to provide and help execute a safe exercise programme accounting for the client’s fitness levels and goals.
- Will provide coaching, supervision, nutritional information and motivation to help the client achieve their goals.
- Monitor the client’s progress and adjust their programme accordingly.
The client will:
- Complete all appropriate form(s) before beginning their programme
- Show full commitment to the programme and advice given during supervised and unsupervised sessions, in addition to dietary/ lifestyle recommendations.
- Wear appropriate training clothes that are non-restrictive and practical.
- Notify the trainer immediately of any discomfort, pain, fatigue, nausea or other symptoms
arising during or immediately after exercise
- If the client is more than 15 minutes late with no notice given, this time will be taken form the particular session. If the trainer is late, the time will be added onto the sessions or in a subsequent session if more convenient.
Length of sessions
- Personal training sessions will be approximately 45 minutes in length, time taken for fitness testing, will be added onto the very first session and subsequent sessions when required to monitor progress.
- Cancellations on behalf of the client, need to be made 24 hours prior to the session, any cancellations later than this will count as a session and as such, will be chargeable. Cancellation on behalf of the trainer will be made as soon as possible with the client being informed and either an alternative personal trainer will be provided or the session rescheduled.
- All money must be paid in full prior to start of programme or by monthly standing order.
- All money is non – refundable and cannot be transferred. All personal training sessions must be completed within 3 months of starting a programme, extensions may be discussed in the event of injury or illness.
- Should your trainer become unavailable at any time for any reason, you accept that Artisan PT may substitute your regular trainer with an appropriate trainer of their choosing to continue your sessions.
- Clients may refuse or stop for any reason at any time, equally clients may be asked to stop exercising by their trainer should the client display signs of distress. It is the client’s responsibility to notify the trainer immediately of any discomfort, pain, fatigue, nausea, or other symptoms arising during or immediately after exercise.
- All client information collected will remain strictly confidential.
INFORMED CONSENT/ ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I hereby state that I have read and answered honestly the questions on the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q).
I also state that I wish to participate in physical activities that may include but not limited to aerobic, resistance and flexibility exercises.
I realise that in participating in these activities involves the risk of injury and even, the possibility of death.
Furthermore, I hereby confirm that I am voluntarily participating with the knowledge of the dangers and I accept sole responsibility of my own health and safety.
I declare myself physically and mentally sound and suffering from no condition, injury or illness that would prevent my participating in training sessions. I recognise it is my sole responsibility to obtain an examination by a doctor prior to any involvement in an exercise program. I acknowledge that I have been given my doctors permission to participate or I have chosen not to obtain my doctors permissions prior to beginning these activities,
I acknowledge I am doing so at my own risk.
I acknowledge that I am aware of and willing to assume and accept the risk associated with these training sessions, I hereby Voluntarily agree to WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have in the future against ARTISAN PT LTD.